A simple, quick, and easy process with transparent rates.
+ Option 1: By The Item
This service is recommended if you have only large items. A team comes by and picks up your junk based on the amount of items, no matter the weight or size.
|Type of Junk||First Item||+ Additional Item||Limitations|
|Furniture and Appliances||$75||+$20||We cannot disconnect appliances|
|Paint Cans and Flammable Household Liquids||$10||+$10|
|Safes||$149||+$75||Fireproof safes cannot be tampered with|
+ Option 2: By The Load
When you have lots of junk and a mix of items and everything is ready to go. A team will gather items from their current location and load up our trucks/trailers.
Dump Load Rates ( Includes handling, loading, sorting, and disposal)
- $399 for 12' open top trailer
- $699 for 16' box truck (16')
- Includes handling, loading, sorting, and disposal
- The vehicles are divided by 1/4 sections.
- YOU ONLY PAY FOR THE AMOUNT THAT IS LOADED. Example: 1/2 the trailer is 1/2 the rate.
+ Option 3: By The Hour
When you already have a dumpster or you haven't started sorting through your junk. We will help bag it all up and get it ready for disposal or donation. A team will gather items from their current location and load up our trucks/trailers or yours.
Junk Assistance Rates
- $120 for 2 Junk Specialists
- $160 for 3 Junk Specialists
- Includes our team bringing trash cans, carts, dollies, tools, and trash bags.
- There is a 1 hour minimum.
- Timer starts when we arrive and goes on until the moment you tell us to stop.
+ What we CANNOT help with?
We are here to make your life easier, but there is a couple things that we just cannot do, either due to regulations, safety, or just liability.
- Items covered with bodily waste (animal or human)
- Oil, petroleum, or other specialty liquid or waste
- Medical or Biohazardous waste
- Unstable, condemned, or infested buildings.
- Untreated locations infested with any insects, vermin, or other nuisances. (Bed bugs, fleas, snakes, mosquitos, etc)
- Homes covered with extreme pet hair can be serviced but may require a bodysuit and an additional hazard fee.
- Digging, excavating, or burying.
- Hooking up or disconnecting water, gas, or electric lines.
+ Do I pay travel charge?
If you are farther than 15 miles from Zafarano drive in Santa Fe, then yes. This covers our team to get to and back from the junk location. $2.50/mile.
Example: Your home is 20 miles away. You would pay a $50 travel charge to get our team to your home. You don't pay for the time we spend at the dump or donation, or even fuel.
+ How do I pay?
We accept Cash, Check, or Cards at the end of the service once the load is removed. For any commercial or non-present service, a deposit may be required.
+ What if I need to cancel?
Schedule without fear, because you can modify or cancel your removal up to 24 hours from your schedule arrival time. If you do call within 12 hours of your removal, we have to charge a $30 cancellation fee.
+ Are you licensed and insured?
Yes we are. We are authorized by the NM Environmental Department to perform hauling services in the State of New Mexico. Yes we are insured, and it protects your home, our employees, and vehicles in the event of an accident.